Re: [Wine]Re: to the administrators

Shachar Shemesh wrote:

Wrong logic, I think. Supposedly, I'm more of an answerer than an asker on this list. If you are pushing me (and my "group") away, you are reducing the usability of this list to the newbies.

In my experience, adding the prefix is quite a common thing in mailing lists, so we are not doing something that is unusual (I get emails from several lists that use them). I recognize the annoyance factor. But if you can answer the same question for the 50th time, I think you can handle the few extra characters in the subject line ;)

If you find that annoying, you might want to try single-handedly handling the moderation for all Wine lists for several years. After that, I don't thing the subject lines will bother you a bit :-)