Re: [Wine]Re: to the administrators

I was going to agree to the [Wine] suggestion, but you added it before I could.

I like it. Yes, I can filter my mail on header info, but I like to be able quickly and visually scan my new mail and delete any SPAM that gets through my server and then go back and read the real messages. The [Wine] really makes it easier to spot mail from this group.

Thanks,
Rick Knight
(rick@xxxxxxxxxxxx)

Duane Clark wrote:

Massimo Corinaldesi wrote:

I'm interested to have on the object of each message generated by the mailing list something like "[Wine]", as for others mailing lists. That could be useful to discriminate between right messages and spam, allowing to delete messages not reading them in advance.

I think other users too could apreciate that addendum.

Thanks.
                       Massimo Corinaldesi

--->  Massimo Corinaldesi I0MCF
      http://www.ziomassimo.it

Okay, I'll add that for now (at least I think so; this is a test), and we'll see if people like it or we get a lot of complaints.