Long shot: Can anyone get Rapidocs to work under WINE 20040615?

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has tried this, or is bored enough to give it a shot, I'd really like to know why Rapidocs will not work under WINE 20040615 (I'm using the rpm for Fedora Core1)?

Rapidocs Classic is a well known (quite simple!) program to view/create legal documents. It can be downloaded for free from http://www.rapidocs.com/rc/index.cfm?fuseaction=classic

It requires IE3 or later. I am using a fresh .wine after installing IE6 using Mike Hearn's brilliant script at http://bylands.dur.ac.uk/~mh/wine-ie (which worked flawlessly by the way).

Rapidocs installs, but gets complaints from mfc42.dll and is basically worthless after that. It will not load any documents, and you cannot even quit--the OK button doesn't even work.

Anyhow, I know this is pretty vague, but maybe someone has been successful and could tell me what I'm supposed to do?

Thanks,
Aron