Re: Missing scroll bar

Hi,
sorry! This is to be configured in the bmed.cf. You have to change it to the ip of your PC, In the Line beginning with Server=. You have to extract the archive into /opt/bmed. You can change this directory in the bmed.cf aswel. There is an parameter call "DatenPfad" where this is declared. In this directory you have to start odbd. This client is located in the bmed folder. This folder is to be copied in the home folder of the user.
Your problem was my first problem as well. It consists aut of two parts: the server and the client. The server is no real sql db server. Because of this the directory is required.

Hope this helps.

Nicolai