Re: wine is6 problems

But the setup crashes. I have enclosed the backtrace.

Googling led me to many threads with similar problems. Various options I tried were :
- Using native oleaut32.dll (This causes some kind of unimplemented function error in rpccrt4.dll error )
- Using native ole32.dll ( Gives a page fault on read access error)

Using some ole dll's native and others built-in is a recipe for
disaster. Rpcrt4.dll also is a ole dll.

What I listed above were some of the options I tried out of desperation more than anything else. Ideally it should work fine with all builtin DLLs & native stdole32.tlb. Isn't that so ?

And to use them as native, make sure they are all the same win9x
version. NT/2k/XP will not do.

Yeah. They are all Win98 DLLs.

Regards,
Swapnil.