Wine update

I am having a problem installing WINE.  I am using Fedora Core 1.  I
downloaded the latest RPM specifically for Fedora from WineHQ.  I ran
the install but when I type wine -v at the command line it still shows
20040408.  I know the latest version is from May.  Am I missing
something.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Robert Brown
Network Coordinator