Re: Direct X - Wine 20040213

Ivan wrote:
I cant' really help with CXoffice, you may have more luck with the current
version of wine.

Ivan.

Ivan, Sounds a bit ;-) political, but that's OK.

If I build a CVS download what version of Direct X will it tell Acid Pro is installed? The CXOffice version 20040213 gets past this problem, but the newer version from Gentoo (20040408) doesn't, so obviously the CXOffice folks have done something that's not in CVS as of April. Will May really be any better?

Thanks,
Mark