Re: Warcraft 3 Copy Protection (regression?)

Saulius Krasuckas wrote:
Aneurin Price wrote:

I presume a similar thing is happening with 20040505, since after
checking (by just running an app and looking in the open file dialogue)
I've discovered that the contents of the cd aren't being read, so it
must need the device symlink to point to the mount point. How then would
one also provide it with the device as could previously be done using a
"Drive" entry in the config file?

man wine says:

<some relevant and important stuff>

My apologies; I should have noticed that. I'll try that out just as soon as I can get WC3 to work again (it blew up and now won't re-install).
Thanks.