Re: Fonts not right since SuSE 9.1 upgrade

Brad McNeely wrote:

I upgraded from SuSE 8.2 to SuSE 9.1 and now I get very small fonts with
Wine.  Do I need to install a specific package to get the default Wine
fonts?

I'm attaching a screen grab to show you the fonts, the output of setting
WINEDEBUG=+font, as well as my config file. I'm running a very current
version of wine wine-20040505-0.1
wine-devel-20040505-0.1

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Brad

Recently I had the same problem. Just copy some Windows-Fonts into the fake_windows/Windows/Fonts folder. Then wine uses these fonts instead of the x11 fonts.

Marek