gui navigation problem

Hi there,

We recently got a clarion based point-of-sale and stock management system called Winstore (http://www.mms.com.au/fs_winstore.htm) running under wine. It all seems to run really well apart from some weird gui navigation stuff.

The TAB and RETURN keys don't progress to the next element as they would normally. This only seems to be a problem with this application -- other ones that I've tested work fine -- and probably has something to do with the weird clarion gui. Has anyone experienced similar problems to this, or can they suggest how I might attempt to fix it?

TIA,

Chris.