Re: Morrowind Problem

Fabrice DELENTE wrote:

Hello.

Thanks for the info provided as its usefull in knowing whats going on in the background ...
Relatively to gaming on Linux I hope it grows with time (and its growing :) ) 'cause its one of my favorite hobbyes and rebboting the comp just to play isnt a good thing ... but whatever ... we have wine and i think indead of being alpha its geting more and more compatible it the main apps
I will apreciate looking at the config files you use so if can send it i'll be gratefull ...

Sorry for not responding earlier but since I answered I have tried to reinstall and play Morrowind again, but I have a problem with 'filter graph' sound initialization, and the game doesn't start anymore... I'm investigating, hope I can give you clues before long.

I include my config files, hope it helps (note: /sec is my 2nd hard-disk,
on which I installed the fake windows drive).

See you.

Thanks a lot !
I've tried using it but i get the same error :
err:ddraw:Direct3DDevice8_CreateContext exclusive owner already set

I will continue searching and if i've sucess i'll inform you .
Thanks again for the time spent

MMatos