Virtual Dub and NtFs

Ok People, I'm cutting to the chase.
Why can't we emulate an ntfs? You have unix, fat, and win95, but no ntfs.
Background:
Virtual Dub can save raw video. Raw video has the highest quality. But if the file is over 2 g, then it fails. Reason is that win95 restricts files over 2gb. NtFs doesn't. I've tried compressors, and it is a nightmare. Tell me.
Where the heck is ntfs support for virtual filesystems, like win95?

Ben

--

Looking for the phantom ntfs.