Re: wine-20040408

SaravanaKumar wrote:

Thanx. i don't think i can download the whole CVS tree(40M for that). Also i amn't a developer.

Please tell me what i can do for it to work.

I would suggest that you stick to the older version of Wine for a bit. Wine is currently undergoing some rather significant changes that have introduced instabilities in some programs. Among others, I noticed Word2K was broken for awhile, but appears to be working again with a current CVS.

The usual pattern after changes like those going on now is that things will soon return to normal as the bugs introduced by restructuring are slowing sorted out.