Re: no default printer found

I have the same printing problem that Jean-Francois Waigner has.
I run wine in a mandrake 9.2 Linux box, with CUPS working really fine.
I see that many windows programs run fine using wine but none of them can use
the printers.
I looked for hints, I read the howtos, I tred to RTFM, but everywhere is
written that there is no configuration to do, beacause CUPS printing are
automagically configured in Wine.
It' not true, as I see that something has to be configured.

Where i can find correct instructions for printing in WIne?

Any help is welcome

Luca Gismondi