Installing Windows apps from cd's

When installing a Windows application onto a Linux box (not dual-boot), how do I switch cd's (when there are more than one with the install)? Linux won't let me eject the first cd because it is in use. This may be a Linux question more than a Wine question, but I'm still a novice so I'm not sure. I'm running Ark Linux 1.0 alpha 10.1, trying to install Britannica 2002.

BTW, I am very impressed with the improvements in Wine in the past year. I started using Linux last year, and found that Wine ran virtually nothing for me. I started trying again recently, and it is much more successful.

Sincerely,
Derek