Re: how to stop the screen depth being changed ?

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith wrote:

however that is not to my liking, is there another way ?

You should contact the devel list.

Yes, it certainly looked like there was no way to control this from a user setting.

I was checking if there was something that I had missed, and that it was, in fact, possible to set the screen depth to 24.

I expect that the aplication asked for a particular screen mode and then queried that mode for its bit depth (where is the trust)

Bruce.