Re: At least got one game running!!

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith wrote:
I didn't but i'll try. That's the least problem. I'm more worried about that wine complains about security patched kernel. Why does wine always loads win apps in the same address? Is it specified by windows? If this address confilcts with address used by nvidia kernel module it explains why i get segmentation faults from every gl/sdl app after exec-shield is disabled.

Maybe. The Fedora Core kernel has a security patch, the wine RPMs for Fedora Core contain a workaround, a proper fix will follows soon.

unfortunately i installed wine from source :(

Ivan.