Wine-20040213 with K12ltsp Fedora 4.0.1

I'm posting this both places since I don't know whether it is Fedora or Wine that is causing the problem. The windows program involved is Integrade Pro V9.0 (IGPRO)
I have a Compaq machine which has the following:
K12LTSP-Fedora 4.0.1
128 Meg Ram
550 MHz processor

Here is the problem; under K12ltsp 3.1.2 with wine-20031118 IGPRO works with out any problems. With Fedora 4.0.1 and either wine-20031118 or wine-20040213 the instalation goes okay and as long as the system has not been powered down IGPRO works as designed. However when the system is shut completely down so the box can be moved to a teacher's classroom there is a problem. When the computer is started and the program launched everything runs okay until the actual gradebook file is selected then IGPRO quits. The computer data base has been updated both before and after wine and IGPRO were installed.
Any help is most welcome as we are trying to transition our school totally away from Windows before the school year is out.
Thanks
Pat