Re: Crossover works but wine crashes. Why?

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith wrote:
Any ideas what caused this?

No, but chances are dotwine is only licensed for use with crossover, so I'm not sure this really helps wine.

Ivan.

dotwine is really just the crossover equivalent of ~/.wine there does not appear to be anything proprietary in there. perhaps something has changed regarding config files and fake windows drives? Its possible this is fixed by using wineinstall, but I know that the mandrake rpm and winesetuptk create setups that cause this crash.