Re: invoquing wine

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith wrote:
I have to use Acrobat for windows because Acrobat can do things that acroread can't. Especially editing pdf.
Christophe

You can edit pdf files with openoffice 1.1, look for "export to pdf" or something like that.

As far as I know, you can't. Openoffice may export documents as pdf, but there is no pdf input filter so that you might open and edit pdf files.
Klaus