Wintab32 - Tablet support

Hi,

This is more a question for the developers....

A couple of months ago there was a patch from Aric Stewart that added support for graphics tablets in wine. However I have not heard anything about it since. Is anybody still working on this? Graphics tablet support is the only thing stopping us from using Photoshop under Linux at the present time. Moving all our graphics artists off dual booting windows machines would be extremely benificial!

I tried the original patch but found it affected the stability of wine...

Daire