digiguide install/update problems

Hi all

I want to install digiguide on a windows space in linux. I installed version 5 - but was unable to update - complain about some connection pipe 233.

I then downloaded the latest version and attempted to install that - would not install though.

So I suppose the question I need to ask is - How do I install digiguide and get this connection pipe working.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers--david