Re: Wrong USER.EXE and nothing working...

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith wrote:

Most developers only read wine-devel, but I agree with Duane, there must be some
old files around.

I have noticed on a number of occasions that some problem is mentioned here, and maybe debugged somewhat, and then a few days later a patch shows up in CVS. Alexandre is particularly prone to this, so I think although you never see him post here, he and others apparently read it at least occasionally.