cups printing

Hi

I will printing with cups and wine. But when I started a program and I will
print a page, the error messages is "No Standard printer installed".
I have installed cups with kde 3.0 on a Suse 8.0.
On my Linux System my printer print always good.
My wine version is a 20030911.
What must I write in the config or system.reg when i will  install a
standardprinter?
I have reading the wine howto in printing but i can`t find a answer.

Thanks
Yvonne