Pacificpoker.com game trouble

hey all,
I'm trying to run pacificpoker.com's online poker playing software under linux.  It seems to be pretty basic software (only requires win95, uses bmps for all its graphics).  The install runs under linux, but when it's done installing, wine doesn't seem to exit out of the install.  I've tried it under the latest official wine rpm as well as compiling wine from source and winex.  The program never runs when I try calling it up through wine.  Has anybody had experience with this, is anybody interested in trying it out, or does anybody have any ideas?  The software is pretty small and can be downloaded at www.pacificpoker.com

thanks,
justin