Wine Networking

I'm having trouble getting networking working under Wine. I've been looking for docs on network settings, but apparently it should 'just work' using my PC's linux network settings. This machine has a genuine windows 2000 partition installed, so I've pointed the Wine C: drive, profile etc to the 'real' windows 2000 ones, and tell it to emulate win2k. When I run Lotus Notes, it says that it can't connect. When I run 'wine cmd', and then run ipconfig, I get "Error: TCP/IP is not running on this system". Telnet and other IP apps also dont work.

Is there anything I need to do to enable the network? Would I be better off using the 'fake' windows install under /usr/share/wine-c? Are there any docs about on configuring networking under Wine?

I'm using the Wine RPM from fedora (wine-0.0-0.fdr.2.20030911.rh90) with Redhat 9.

Thanks.