Re:Problem into the mail server ?

Hello,

The reason my mail "skipped" a few others is because I'm not subscribed to wine-patches. All of my posts need to go through a moderator.

After the moderator has accepted my posts they get to go to the mailing list but get a message id based on the time of acceptance. Hypermail on the other hand doesn't sort mail by that message id while creating a html page. It uses the time of arrival to create the view of the mailinglist. On the other hand, for its "next message", "previous message" etc features it uses that message id which was given when the moderator approved it.

- Hannu Valtonen
Hannu.Valtonen@hut.fi
ps. I think I'll just subscribe to wine-patches and create some filters to shuffle the mail. No need to confuse the hell out of everybody. ;)