Re: Need help to print to file (eps)

Preben Randhol wrote:
Preben Randhol <randhol+wine@pvv.org> wrote on 03/10/2003 (13:17) :

If somebody have managed to setup how to print to file with wine I'm
very interested in learning the tricks. I have no printers attached to
the computer only through network.

I use LPR (not CUPS).

I noticed an error in my config file so after fixin git I now get:

err:module:BUILTIN32_LoadLibraryExA loaded .so but dll wineps16.drv
still not found - 16-bit dll or version conflict.
err:module:BUILTIN32_LoadLibraryExA loaded .so but dll wineps.dll still
not found - 16-bit dll or version conflict.
err:dc:CreateDCW no driver found for L"WINEPS"

What does this mean?

There is in Debian a package called wine-print or something (I don't have Debian myself). You need to install it.