Re: Do these apps work under WINE?

Timothy Luoma wrote:
I'm wondering of anyone has experience with the following apps running under WINE:

ACT!6
WordPerfect9
UltraEdit 10

If so, can you comment on how well they have worked and if you have run into any problems.

I've tried WP7 and 10, and was not able to get either to work very well under Wine. Though that was several months ago; perhaps things have changed. So I would expect the same for WP9.