time

hi all

I mainly use wine to run digigude-and it works ok. I can even update over the web. However, the time has gone funny. It seems to be an hour out, even though the system time is correct. When I run in windows the time is ok. I have calibrated the system time to be the same as the hardware (bios) clock - UTC.

Does anyone know about this??

cheers david