Re: Sound Problem

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith wrote:
If you have KDE installed, just run artsd before running wine, it's not a very
nice solution, but it works.

Thanks, I'll remember that. And thanks to all for the advice.

Also, why are you using such an old version of wine?

Because it works and the Codeweavers version(which they've stopped doing unfortunately) was always easy to install and configure.

I only use it for the one thing and if that's working, why mess with it?

The leatest build is
20030813, you can get it here
This may or may not solve the problem, but it is a good idea to upgrade.

Someday maybe.

-- Graham Watkins

On the whole, I preferred cats to women because cats seldom if ever used the word "relationship".(Kinky Friedman - Greenwich Killing Time)

Registered Linux user number 265254 http://counter.li.org