Re: IE5 won't install correctly

Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

I followed all steps in

http://frankscorner.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=47&page=1

but when try to run the browser it gives an error message about an unimplemented function (see below) and starts the debugging stuff...

Can anybody tell me what I'm missing here ? I'm running Wine 20030813

There is an error in the step telling you to add lines to the wine
config.
The line
[AppDefaults\\iexplore.exe\DllOverrides]
should be
[AppDefaults\\iexplore.exe\\DllOverrides]

Thanks that did the job :-) (plus the fact I did all the regedit stuff - some of those took what seemed like a long time but I saw with the top command it was calculating a lot on those

regards,

Joris