Re: network app

Bob Lockie wrote:
Should network connectivity work with wine assuming it works with Linux?

Most things should work, but a few things don't.

Assuming I need to install the Windows driver for my network card, how do I do that with a non-native Windows install (just wine)?

You can't use a Windows network driver with Wine. Either it works immediately, or you are probably out of luck. Things like IE should work, or for a very small, simple test app, try:
http://www.navagent.com/products/earthquake/