Re: Error

Mark Hiles wrote:
This seems to happen every time I try to run an application using wine:

fixme:reg:_nt_dump_lf unknown Win XP node id 0x686c: do we need to add support for it ?
fixme:reg:_nt_dump_lf unknown Win XP node id 0x686c: do we need to add support for it ?
fixme:reg:_nt_dump_lf unknown Win XP node id 0x686c: do we need to add support for it ?

How can I fix this?

Fix? Well, write the code for the unknown node (whatever that is;)

To just get rid of the fixme messages, run Wine something like:
wine --debugmsg fixme-all -- application.exe
You can make an alias so that you don't have to type that out every time.