Deleted emails

Ahh..., fun with the Sobig.F virus. I do moderation of this list, for emails sent by people from email addresses that are not subscribed to the list. I skipped out yesterday to do some scuba diving, and arrived this morning to find about 7000 emails awaiting moderation. Yikes!!!

Anyway, things seems to have fixed things so that Sobig is now being blocked. Thanks Jeremy!!! But rather than trying to go through 7000 postings to find legitimate emails, all pending moderation requests were simply deleted. So if anyone posted something to any of the lists in about the 36 hours or so prior to this morning, and it never showed up on the list, please just resend.