DMUSIC: many, many improvements

Well, this is it - the code I've been working on during these holidays.
I think now I'm beginning to understand how DirectMusic works, as far as
objects and loading are concerned.

This patch is even bigger than last one (which has split dm* dlls) and
in short does following stuff:
 - implements loader, loader's stream and loading of objects (now you
can use builtin dmloader and native other dm*.dlls)
 - implements proper creation of objects and retrieval of dmusic
interfaces from them (object, stream, ...)
 - implements all "standard track types" and appropriate stream (for
dmband, loading is almost complete)
 - cleans some obsolete stuff (although expect major cleaning patch
soon)
 - splits debug channels
 - adds debugstr_fourcc (for displaying FOURCC chunk IDs) and
debugstr_vers (for DMUSIC_VERSION and other *_VERSION_* structs)

some remarks:
 - dxdiag still crashes with builtin dlls. It is possible to run it with
all native dlls (it even plays music).
 - dxdiag crashes with builtin loader and combination of native dmstyle
and dmband (I can't figure why (maybe there's leak in reference
counting?)).
 - DirectMusic Apps from SDK are mostly unplayable; I would like to run
them with native dmime & dmusic for further tests, but they query
IDirectSound with an unsupported IID :(

=> anyway, I'll take a short break from dmusic now (few weeks), so if
anyone finds a bug or know how to improve something, feel free to do it
;)

--
Rok Mandeljc <rok.mandeljc@gimb.org>

"All that is gold does not glitter,