[SHLWAPI] PathSearchAndQualify function

This patches add an incomplete support for PathSearchAndQualify
function.
MSDN Online seems not provide important informations about it, but with
trivial tests, it seems to convert a relative path to an absolute one,
without checking if it's correct, and exists.
It never returned 0 in my tests by now, but I haven't direct access to a
windows box, so the tests are not exaustive.
At least, my software seems to use it correctly.
--
Flameeyes <dgp85@users.sf.net>