Re: dlopen libncurses.so in wineconsole (take 2)

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the comments. I think we still need to detect libncurses in configure, because it is still linked with the ttydrv.
yes, indeed.

Does this patch look better?
yes, way better. Latest point, I think you shouldn't protect the MAKE_FUNCPTR with #ifdef. If you do so, and one of the symbol is not defined, your LOAD_FUNCPTR will not compile because the global variable to hold the function pointer will not be defined.
So, either you protect MAKE_FUNCPTR and LOAD_FUNCPTR with a #ifdef (and you can even remove the needed arg to LOAD_FUNCPTR), or you don't protect at all both MAKE_FUNCPTR and LOAD_FUNCPTR.

A+
--
Eric Pouech