Re: Can't install a program

Savio Ramos wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to install a program without win partition. When I run
the installer appear a gradient blue screen with the message
"Sisupfor is going to...". The problem is: the little window where we
can fill in the path c:\Program Files\Sisup...  and click "install"
stays behind of the blue screen.

Are you using a recent Wine? This should be fixed now.

Alternatively, try temporarily setting, in your ~/.wine/config file
[x11drv]
"Managed" = "N"