Problem

I have just started using Wine on my Linux platform.
I copied the mspaint.exe and mfc42.dll to the /bin directory.
But after executing the command,
wine /bin/mspaint.exe
I get an error message as below.

fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
X Error of failed request: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)
Major opcode of failed request: 62 (X_CopyArea)
Resource id in failed request: 0x20004a7
Serial number of failed request: 4880

Could someone please help me resolve this issue.
Thank you.
Vidhata Deshpande.

The Ancient Masters didn't try to educate the people, but kindly taught them how to know.