DMUSIC: split

Since nobody objected splitting of dmusic interfaces, I've split them.
They're now in separate dll files, like defined in registry.

Now it's possible to use mixture of native and builtin dm*.dlls, which
gives us opportunity to observe their behaviour (from traces in builtin
dlls).

I also implemented some non-trivial functions, mostly those related with
getting master and latency clocks (this prevents dxdiag from crashing
when they're called). Dxdiag still crashes when builtin dmime.dll is
used (performance and pchannel related issue, I believe).

This patch also replaces a regsrv patch sent by John K. Hohm; I've split
it so it fits current situation and fixed #include "string.h" issue.

--
Rok Mandeljc <rok.mandeljc@gimb.org>

"Hold your position! Leave doubt for the dying!"
-- Tahngarth of the Weatherlight