Re: Industrial Control System

km4hr@netscape.net wrote:
I presently don't know much about wine but I would appreciate
knowlegeable persons reading the following description and telling me
if wine might potentially solve my problem.

I don't see any fundamental problems that would prevent this from working. And assuming the program has been around awhile (it ran under Win98 and hasn't changed much since), then I would expect there to be a reasonably good chance of it working. I would say give it a try and see what happens.