Problem with Using Wine

Hi,

I have a problem for using wine-20030408 in Linux 8. I
am trying to execute the visual basic 6 executable
file which includes "tab controls" that using file
?tabctrl32.ocx? and ?Microsoft Hierarchical FlexGrid
Control? that using file ?MSHFLXGD.ocx?.

When I run the visual basic executable file on Linux
through wine, it generates an error which description
given below:

?Failed to load control ?SSTAB? from TABCTL32.OCX.
Your version of TABCTL32.OCX may be outdated. Make
sure you are using the version of control that was
provided with your application.?

Manually i register TABCTL32.OCX file using
REGSRV32.EXE, and its successfully registered but its
gives an error which mentioned above.

My question is that I do a right procedure for
executing the visual basic file which includes OCX
files or not. Please give some solution for these
kinds of errors.

Faisal Shah.