Since wine 1.9.11 - How to get rid of the new bar below the game window?

Greetings,

beginning with wine 1.9.11 I have a new bar below the game window which
effectively steals part of the usable area. Here is a screenshot of
Gothic I.

http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/wine-1.9.11.png (931 KB)

No desktop environment here, only IceWM. My games are started with shell
scripts which cd to the directory of the game and then run 'wine
program'. In the case of Gothic I

---------------
hafi@i5-64 ~ $ cat `which g1`
#!/bin/bash
cd ~/'.wine/drive_c/Program Files (x86)/JoWooD/Gothic/system/'
wine gothic

There has to be a parameter when calling a program which disables this
new bar. Or at least a simple way to get rid of it after the game is
started. Perhaps it is simple for someone familiar with Windows.

What to do? :)

Hartmut