Datakam Player (Registrator Viewer)

Is it possible to get Datakam Player/Registrator Viewer, a program
supplied with many dashcams, to run on my Linux system using wine? When
I try to do so at the moment, I get a "Bad EXE format" error. I am
running wine-1.6.2 on a Debian 7 system, amd64.

I can play the video and audio parts of my dashcam footage using a
variety of players but they don't handle the GPS part.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-wine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx