Re: Video Resolution

Hi,

A lot of old games don't support resolutions for modern monitors. In some games you can set a custom resolution in a config file and other games can be patched to accept HD resolutions.

A good place to look for this kind of things is PCGamingWiki, and if I beleive their page at http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Tachyon:_The_Fringe this game does not support HD resolutions nor does it have any patch to fix this.

Ok. Thanks anyway.