Re: Wine Staging fixes bugs!

On 10/16/2015 02:13 PM, Hoshpak wrote:
Am 16.10.2015 um 21:40 schrieb ToddAndMargo:
I have extraordinary good news to share!
[snip]
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

It's great that your experience with wine-staging is so good and you are
excited about it. While discovering it, you seem to have missed the most
important news item about it, it's now an official part of WineHQ and
the wine development process:

http://wine-staging.com/news/2015-09-25-winehq-integration.html

Btw, my experience with reporting bugs at the winehq bug tracker hasn't
been as bad as yours. I found some regressions over the years, ran the
regression tests with git bisect and reported the bug with some
additional pieces of information. It usually only took a few days until
a developer reacted and pushed a fix into the master branch. There's
still one bug which affects a lot of people which has been open for over
a year now and little progress has been made, though.

Helmut

Try reporting it to Wine Stating!