Re: RFC: New dependency on FFmpeg?

Hello

Of course, I know this - but you can react on those errors on runtime.
Eg. disabling the decoding/encoding - inform the user etc.
It could be feasable, if static linking cannot be done due various
distribution conflicts... however as we also read in the mailing list
already.

Maybe its better to just implement the encoder then...

--
Georg Bege
Mail: georg@bege.email