How to find a failing DLL?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: wine-users@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: How to find a failing DLL?
- From: Kurt Gibson <kgibson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 13:52:13 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:12.0) Gecko/20120428 Thunderbird/12.0.1
Still trying to figure out how to make BestCase work on wine. It sort
of runs, but several fields and radio buttons cannot be selected with
the mouse. Others have suggested that the problem is likely a DLL.
Is there a system that is better than random checking to determine which
DLL(s) might be the problem?
[Index of Archives]
[Gimp for Windows]