Linux-Emacs as Editor of Wine-Outlook

Hi!

I was once using XP with Outlook 2003 and Windows-Emacs as Editor.
Back then, I was using methods like [1] to send the content of the
current Email message to Emacs in order to get a decent email
editors. This compensated a number of issues I have with Outlook as
a MUA.

Now, I am using Debian GNU/Linux Wheezy with Outlook 2010 with
PlayOnLinux (I am pretty new to Wine/PlayOnLinux).

The methods described on [1] might not work at all because of the
different software contexts - I guess.

Is somebody using GNU/Emacs as an editor for Wine-Outlook?

Has somebody an idea how I can send email content from Wine-Outlook
to Linux-Emacs and back?

Thanks!

  1. http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/MsOutlook
--
All in all, one of the most disturbing things today is the definitive
fact that the NSA, GCHQ, and many more government organizations are